Fabulously Quirky. Immensely Wearable. Universally Flattering.
Madhurima Bhattacharjee, the designer behind the eponymous fashion label, considers that the brand stands for the fashion conscious, independent woman of today who would not shy from trying something bold in the process of exploring her own style. The label interprets latest global fashion trends in materials suitable for the Indian weather. Each design is done in just a few pieces to ensure exclusivity and uniqueness. The trademarks of the label are the minimal, bold, pure lines and an added quirkiness.
mb in the Press, of the online kind
- "A Fashionable Twist" on India Today, Simply Bangalore, 14 Sept 2015
- "#StyleSketch - Madhurima Bhattacharjee" on Wishary.in, 5 July 2015
- "How Madhurima Bhattacharjee, a techie-turned-fashion-designer, started her own clothing line in Bangalore" on blog.junglee.com, 3 July 2015
- "17+ Fashion Stores That Got Their Big Break On Social Media And Are Now Unstoppable" on polkacafe.com, 24 April 2015
mb in the Press, of the print kind
- "Fresh Off The Mint", Deccan Chronicle, 4 July 2015, Glam Sham page 25
- "No Skirting this Passion", Deccan Herald, 3 Jun 2015, Metrolife page 3
Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 9902388221.